Friday, September 18, 2009

Let it Rain+ be a Rainmaker

My daughter recent got a childrens book called something like "Have you Filled a Bucket Today?"

Boy, I had not read it and I got it. I try to spend alot of purposeful effort filling other peoples buckets if not specific, then by being a positive energy in their vicinity.


First, I am convinced that the more you give, the more you get ( want to accelerate the timeline often though)

Second, That effort actually converts my energy upward when it is flatlined.

Ya know, I am reaching out now for some ideas.

I started by reducing negative input like the news.
I counted my blessings and all that is and has been great.
I connected with people who I had not reached in a while and people I had been want to reach.
Some of the best times and events have been when its raining & water can be so refreshing.
I will take a nap now.
What else you got?

No comments:

Post a Comment